2017 Real Estate in a Digital Age Report.
48% of all Real Estate firms cited keeping up with technology as one of the biggest challenges facing their firm in the next 2 years.
51% of firms with four or more offices cite keeping up with technology as a challenge.
This doesn’t have to be your biggest challenge in 2017.
Read the full report here: https://www.nar.realtor/reports/real-estate-in-a-digital-age
ABOUT US: We are trained in the NAR Code of Ethics, RESPA, FTC, MAP (Mortgage Acts and Practices Advertising Rule) REG-N, FTC and more. If you are a professional in one of the areas listed above and are hiring social media services, make sure to ask if they are very well versed and experienced in all of these regulatory areas. Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to fines and licensure revocation due to non compliance on social media. Do you know that over 90% of home buyers start their home search online? Google finds 2 out of 3 house hunters research agents online Searches for real estate-related terms at highest point since 2008.
HOW are they finding you if they don’t even know you EXIST?
“Today, real estate leads go to the best marketers, not necessarily the best real estate agents.”
We have helped realtors obtain a presence online and increase their leads by leaps and bounds… Technology is changing the way REALTORS do business, do not get left behind. Let our social marketing experts handle it for you! We will build your brand awareness, assist to generate leads and build a social connection with your prospects, with the help of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram.
Creative Web Concepts USA is a provider of real estate social media services by trained and certified professionals. We create unique, relevant, timely, custom real estate social media marketing services for real estate agents, brokers and other real estate professionals. WE ARE REAL PEOPLE NOT ROBOTS OR AUTO POSTER SYSTEMS! We know using robots and 3rd party Apps reduces your organic reach in the news feed. We ensure to post only quality engaging content for an authentic, organic and genuine brand presence to your users and not like a robot. Unlike other services who simply automate a feed with news articles.
Have you considered your company’s liability for violating Federal Regulations through its use of social media?
Ignorance isn’t bliss when it comes to compliance, and Real Estate and Mortgage Professionals would be wise to make sure their companies’ social media usae is in line with industry regulations and laws.
Why Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, Loan Officers and Insurance Agents need to be careful who they hire for social media management.
What do your online profiles reflect about you as a Realtor?
We are on the cutting edge of Real Estate marketing on social media. Our services help agents get ahead of 80% of their competition.
Our Agents will never have to worry about great content. We create beautiful visuals, videos articles, blogs and more!
Here Are Reasons To Hire Us!
- COMPLIANCE -The digital world is causing Brokers to become concerned about their agents behavior on social media, their reputation management, compliance and the company’s policies regarding blogging, social media sites and mainly how to monitor the advertising to make sure it is in compliance with RESPA, the Code of Ethics and License Laws of each state. Have you considered your company’s liability for violating federal regulations through its use of social media? Ignorance isn’t bliss when it comes to compliance, and mortgage professionals would be wise to make sure that their companies’ social media usage is in line with industry requirements. Each member of our staff is highly trained in the legal field with NAR social media compliance, FTC, RESPA, SEC, FIRPTA, the MAP Act – Regulation N. In the age if digital media more litigators are turning to digital evidence to defend court cases in the professional and finance industry.
- REPUTATION MANAGEMENT – We know we must monitor and archive the communications of loan officers on social media, but the task sometimes falls through the cracks. We have our 24 hour monitoring tracking notifications to carefully monitor all activity, comments and prompts on your channels.
- GEO-TARGETING– Geo Targeted Social Media Marketing. According to a joint study released by Google and the National Association of Realtors, 2 of 3 people searching for a prospective real estate professional research them extensively online prior to working with them.
- LEAD GENERATION – We target leads with our special ads and campaigns specific for buyers and sellers in specific areas. We use your social media platforms to use geo-targeting to find and connect with your ideal audience. We can see who is talking about your industry in a specific radius (example: who is talking about buying a home within 50 miles of each of your zip code?). We provide online buyer/seller Ebook guides to give away for opt-in contacts and lead generation. These beautiful color guides are personalized with your photo on the cover and name as the author.
- ARCHIVAL -We know the law requires Real Estate agents, Mortgage Brokers and LO’s to archive their social media communications for 24 months. We also offer complete monitoring for compliance of all laws and have a service to provide clients with monthly or annual archives of all online activity. (archival backup extra)
- RESULTS– Social media is becoming increasingly pivotal to real estate. As more consumers move their home search online, they’re also counting on social media to help them find an agent who can land them the home of their dreams — or get the price they need to close a sale.
Realtors need to learn how to get away from the traditional mindset, create an irresistible brand and differentiate yourself, and how to stop handing real estate leads to your competitors.